You can smile again ~ ♪
Descargar en tamaño original; aquí
Espero que lo disfruten tanto como yo lo disfruté al dibujarlos ^^
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
How To Be A Turtle Poster Set - Created by Josh Mirman
All 4 prints together on sale now at Zen Monkey Studios for $50
Satisfacción descripción gráfica.
Today’s artist is Milek Jakubiec AKA EthicallyChallenged.
I’m sure you have seen his stuff by now, but you can the pleasure of seeing it again. An illustrator living in Poland, he does excellent work for a historical interest mag called Medieval Warfare Magazine.I would like to subscribe, please.
Ill take ten please